3 bedroom detached house for saleRuscote Avenue, Banbury
- Detached House
- Unique spacious three bedroom property
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped garden
A SUPERB THREE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE WITH SPACIOUS AND WELL PLANNED ACCOMMODATION, A DOUBLE GARAGE AND A BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN LOCATED CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE AND ALL DAILY AMENITIES.
Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, three bedrooms, bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating, double garage, landscaped garden, off road parking.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£330,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury train station 1.25 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed in a Southerly direction along Horsefair and North Bar Street and turn left at the crossroads traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Continue for approximately for 1/4 of a mile and take the second right hand turning onto Neithrop Avenue. The property will be found as the last house on the right hand side on the corner of Ruscote Avenue and Neithrop Avenue. The driveway can be accessed from both roads.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 79 RUSCOTE AVENUE is a unique and spacious three bedroomed detached house which is conveniently located close to the town centre and all daily amenities. The accommodation is well planned with a central entrance hallway with doors leading on to all ground floor accommodation including two reception rooms as well as a kitchen/breakfast room. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* A popular and convenient location.
* There is a most pleasant sitting room which has a bay window and a fireplace with a gas coal effect fire.
* The dining room is spacious and has bi-folding doors that open onto the garden.
* The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board. There is space for a cooker with an extractor hood over and space and plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher.
* On the first floor the master bedroom is a particularly good size and has a pleasant bay window and two built-in double wardrobes.
Inserted Paragraph -
* There are two further good sized bedrooms.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a smart white suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, wood flooring.
* Outside the property to the front and side there is a block paved driveway with access from Ruscote Avenue and Neithrop Avenue. At the side of the property there is a double garage with two doors to the front and a personal door to the rear garden.
* The rear garden is a particular feature to the property as it has been beautifully landscaped and faces Southeast. Adjoining the house there is a decked seating area which leads onto a lawned area of garden which has well stocked flower and plant borders. There is a large timber summerhouse and further decked area to one side and a large pond.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the master bedroom wardrobe.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41959140.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26276131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.