3 bedroom terraced house for saleLambert Street, Hull
Guide Price £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
- Great Location
- Good Investment Opportunity
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Must be seen
Ideal for those looking for an investment, this property offers potential to the prospective buyer. Viewing is advised.
Perfect property for investment or those looking for a larger family home. Situated close to the hussle and bussle of Newland Avenue. This deceptively large home boasts 3 bedrooms 3 reception rooms and a loft area. Internal viewing is highly recommended
View now or it will be sold. This is a great investment opportunity and is realistically priced having 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms the accommodation is spacious and flexible.
Double glazed front entrance door with window above, radiator, laminate affect wood flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 1" plus bay x 10' 1" plus recess ( 3.68m plus bay x 3.07m plus recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 7' 10" plus recess ( 3.91m x 2.39m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.79m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, gas cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher and double glazed window to the side.
Family Room 19' 1" x 9' 3" ( 5.82m x 2.82m )
Two double glazed windows to the side aspect, patio doors to the side and rear aspect and two radiators.
Comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.68m )
Two single glazed windows to the front aspect and built in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 8' 7" plus recess ( 2.84m x 2.62m plus recess )
Single glazed window to the rear, double glazed window to the side and rear aspect, wall mounted boiler and door to:-
Comprising of low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
Loft Area 14' 10" max x 12' into eaves ( 4.52m max x 3.66m into eaves )
Double glazed velux style window to the rear and radiator.
To the side of the property is a concrete area and lawned garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41959407.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.