1 bedroom apartment for sale53 Rupert St, Soho, Westminster, W1D
Withdrawn from Market
- Fantastic location / West End
- One double bedroom / One bathroom
- 310 sq ft / 4th floor
- Newly refurbished to an exceptional high standard
- 5 minutes' walk from 4 major Underground lines
Stunning one bedroom apartment for sale in this newly refurbished building in Rupert Street, Soho. These high specification residences provide easy access to the shopping, dining, entertainment, leisure, sightseeing, business and education amenities of central London.
The property is 310 sq ft and is on the 4th floor.
Fantastic location, in the heart of Central London, close to the best London has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41959842.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6161070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residential London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.