1 bedroom flat for saleBlenheim Drive, Colchester
Sold STC £110,000
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- First Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Brand New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Loft Space
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
This beautifully presented one bedroom first floor apartment is situated on the south side of Colchester and is offered on a SHARED FREEHOLD basis. Having been completely refurbished to a high standard, the property offers open plan lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom and loft access.
Entrance Door To:
Lounge / Diner 17' 10" x 16' 3" ( 5.44m x 4.95m )
Exposed brick feature wall, bamboo hard wood flooring, double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, two electric heaters, cupboard housing washing machine and boiler, loft access, opening to:
Kitchen 10' 7" x 5' 10" ( 3.23m x 1.78m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units and drawers, part tiled walls, space for appliances, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 13' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.99m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, bamboo hard wood flooring, electric radiator.
Modern white bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with central taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low level w.c., part tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail, double glazed window to side.
This property is offered on a shared freehold basis and the vendor advises us the approximate commonhold charges are £25 pcm.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, continue to follow the B1025 for approximately 2 miles, turn right onto Blenheim Drive.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41960454.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.