4 bedroom detached house for salePeckover Close, Park Farm, Peterborough
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Two reception rooms
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* LARGE lounge
* TWO reception rooms
* 13ft bedroom
Radiator, wooden flooring, stairs.
4.04m x 4.06m (13'3" x 13'4"). Double glazed window to front, gas fire, storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point, TV point, open plan to:
2.77m x 2.41m (9'1" x 7'11"). Radiator, patio doors to garden.
2.77m x 3.66m (9'1" x 12'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, door to:
1.50m x 1.50m (4'11" x 4'11"). Eye level cupboards, space for washing machine and dishwasher, boiler, tiled flooring, door to garden, door to:
Double glazed window to side, wash hand basin and low-level WC, radiator.
3.89m x 2.31m (12'9" x 7'7"). Double glazed construction, wood flooring, telephone point, TV point, door to side.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, door to:
4.06m x 3.48m (13'4" x 11'5"). Double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, radiator, telephone point, TV point, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower with cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled, double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlight.
3.07m x 3.43m (10'1" x 11'3"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.99m x 2.39m (13'1" x 7'10") into recess. Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side, radiator, telephone point, TV point, storage cupboard.
2.64m x 2.64m (8'8" x 8'8"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC, fully tiled, double glazed window to rear, ceiling spotlight.
The front of the property is mainly laid to lawn with various plants, trees and shrubs. Driveway providing off road parking leading to the garage. The rear garden is enclosed by a wooden panelled fence and is mainly laid to lawn with various plants, shrubs and trees, patio seating area, garden shed, side gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41960535.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ200645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.