2 bedroom apartment for saleCharter Avenue, Market Deeping, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £140,000
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- 14ft Living Room
- Separate Dining Area
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Single garage
* 14ft Living Room
* Separate Dining Area
* En Suite to Master Bedroom
* Single garage
Communal door, stairs to:
Hardwood door to:
Two radiators, access to loft, built-in storage cupboard.
4.37m x 3.56m (14'4" x 11'8"). Two radiators, telephone point, tv point, pvcu double glazed french doors to front, archway to kitchen, opening to:
2.11m x 2.03m (6'11" x 6'8"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.18m x 2.24m (10'5" maximum x 7'4" maximum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in fridge and washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, wall mounted gas combination boiler.
3.73m x 4.11m (12'3" maximum x 13'6" maximum). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tv point, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, tiled double shower cubicle with fitted power shower and low-level wc, tiled surround, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator. Ceiling with recessed spotlights.
3.48m x 3.12m (11'5" maximum x 10'3"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, tv point.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low-level wc, half height tiling to all walls, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling with recessed spotlights.
Parking and single garage to rear.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41961894.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.