3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGloucester Road, Wheatley, DONCASTER
Sold STC £120,000
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Ready to move into
- Off road parking
- Popular location
Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000 Located in Wheatley is this extremely well presented and ready to move into three bedroom semi-detached property.The property comprises of a lounge, modern kitchen/diner and a spacious conservatory with views of the well presented rear garden.
Has side and front double glazed window. Access to the entrance hall.
Has a side facing double glazed window, built in understairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and wooden flooring. Access to the lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 11' x 14' 6" ( 3.35m x 4.42m )
Has a front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, gas fire with feature surround and wooden flooring. Access to the hall and an opening into the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 2" x 17' 10" ( 3.10m x 5.44m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, spotlights and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, plumbing for a dishwasher, space and plumbing for an american style fridge and range cooker/oven with extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring. Access to the utility area and WC.
Has a side facing single glazed window into the utility room. Fitted with a wash hand basin and WC. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.03m x 2.26m )
Has plumbing for a washing machine and dryer. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring. Access to the front and rear.
Conservatory 13' 6" x 9' 4" ( 4.11m x 2.84m )
Has a central heating radiator, roof blinds and wooden flooring. Access to the rear garden through french doors.
Has a side facing double glazed window and storage cupboard. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 10' 11" exc recess x 11' 10" ( 3.33m exc recess x 3.61m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 12' 3" exc door recess ( 2.62m x 3.73m exc door recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 9' 2" ( 2.41m x 2.79m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, built in storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and chrome towel rail. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle and panelled bath. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property are mature shrubs. To the rear of the property is a lawned, decked and block paved garden with mature shrubs and outside tap.
Outbuilding 6' 6" x 8' ( 1.98m x 2.44m )
Has a side facing single glazed window, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41962851.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.