3 bedroom flat for saleVictoria Street, Victoria, SW1H
- Superb development offering a luxury two bedroom apartment
- Fully equipped residents' gym with changing rooms + showers
- Selected apartments offer comfort cooling
- Thermostat controlled underfloor heating to all living space
- Siedle video entry system to all apartments
- Benefits from 24-hour concierge and CCTV
- Zipcar club membership for 10 years
- Underground parking (subject to availability)
On the door step of Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament, this exclusive development of New York loft-style apartments offers a unique three bedroom residency arranged on the fifth floor.
Victoria Street boasts many shops, restaurants and bars as well as access to both Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament and Victoria Station. St James's Park Station is only a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 981859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes Central. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.