Land for saleLlanerchymedd, Isle of Anglesey
- Desirable Development Site
- With Outline Planning Permission
- Planning No: 25C121G
- Four x 3 Bedroom Houses
- Electricity & Water Already on Site
- Mains Sewerage Ready to be Connected
- Situated in a Tranquil Location
- Stunning Open Countryside Views
- Close Proximity to Village Centre
- Viewing Highly Recommended
An opportunity has arisen to acquire a desirable development site with the benefit of outline planning permission (Application number: 25C 121G) for 4, 3 bedroom houses, including car parking and access. Mains electricity and water are already on site situated in the storage shed and mains sewerage is ready to be connected. The development site, which has stunning open countryside views, is situated in a tranquil location in close proximity to the centre of the village of Llanerchymedd and in convenient travelling distance for the bustling market towns of Amlwch, Llangefni and the A55 Expressway providing rapid transit throughout Anglesey, to the mainland and beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41965191.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 149260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Holyhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.