3 bedroom detached house for saleFlorence Avenue, Maidenhead
- FANTASTIC DETACHED HOME
- IN NEED OF MODERNIZATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GARAGE & PARKING
- REAR GARDEN
- A CERTAIN MUST FOR VIEWING
An opportunity to buy a fantastic detached home in a popular location only 0.7 miles from maidenhead train station. In need of modernization this home is a fantastic opportunity to be remodeled to your own finish and is certainly a must see.
Living Room 16' 6" x 11' 4" ( 5.03m x 3.45m )
Dining Room 16' 8" x 14' 10" ( 5.08m x 4.52m )
Kitchen 14' 9" x 7' 5" ( 4.50m x 2.26m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 10' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 2 10' x 8' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 3 10' x 6' 2" ( 3.05m x 1.88m )
Garage 18' 5" x 7' 5" ( 5.61m x 2.26m )
From Maidenhead town centre take the B4447 Cookham Road. Proceed for about half a mile, turning right into Ray Mill Road West then right into Florence Avenue,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41965770.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.