2 bedroom terraced house for saleDuke Street, Oxford
- Thoughtfully Updated & Attractively Presented Two Bedroom Property
- Double Doors At the Rear Opening Into The West Facing Gardens
- Double Bedrooms & Bathroom, With New Suite On The 1st Floor
- New Carpeting and Floor Coverings
- Access To The Railway Station
- Stunning 20ft Refurbished Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Part Vaulted Ceiling Incorporating Four Roof W
- Hall, Two Receptions, Kitchen Breakfast With Fitted Appliances On Ground Floor
- Gas Central Heating With Newly Installed Boiler, Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Access To St. George’s Playing Fields
- No Onward Chain
Thoughtfully Updated & Attractively Presented Two Bedroom Property, Having A Stunning 20ft Refurbished Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Part Vaulted Ceiling Incorporating Four Roof Windows, Plus Double Doors At the Rear Opening Into The West Facing Gardens. The Accommodation Comprises Of Hall, Two Receptions, Kitchen Breakfast With Fitted Appliances, Double Bedrooms & Bathroom, With New Suite. Gas Central Heating With Newly Installed Boiler, Double Glazed Windows & Doors. Duke Street Offers Access To St. George's Playing Fields, & The Railway Station (within 1 kilometer). No Onward Chain.
Duke Street is a short side street leading directly off from the Botley Road, with a pleasing mix of properties, principally of Victorian origins, with both brick and rendered elevations under slate roofs, The street divides to the rear with access to two small side streets with more recently built 3 and 4 bedroom family homes, plus access into St. George's Playing Fields. Located within a mile from the heart of Oxford city, Duke Street and the surrounding streets offers convenient access to the busy intercity rail station connecting Oxford to London Paddington, and West Oxford is located amongst several green spaces and canal/riverside walks. 'Modern' West Oxford, was built on the site of Osney's ancient Abbey, and now extends west across from the cottages of Osney Island. These short streets comprise principally of Victorian, Edwardian and 1930s houses, all close to the open parks/green areas, and the community supports a good range of shops, including a Waitrose supermarket, public houses, allotments, an excellent primary school, local businesses and a community centre and has a active and supportive local community. EPC rating carried out in July 2015, states it's a 'D' banding on efficiency.
These details are for guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, verification should be obtained. They do not constitute a contract or part of a contract. All measurements are approximate. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose. No apparatus, equipment, fixture or fitting has been tested. Items shown in photographs are NOT necessarily included. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before traveling to see a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41966310.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100039000219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearce Alder & Co, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.