3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHellendoorn Road, CANVEY ISLAND, Essex
- Three Bedroom Semi House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Off Street Parking for Four Vehicles
- Essential Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Extremely Useful Utility Room
- Short Walk to the Sea Front
- Modern Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Potential for Annexe Facilities
Guide Price: £280,000 - £290,000 - Nestled in a quiet cul de sac location is this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached house. This is the perfect property for any growing family or families wishing to share accommodation, with the potential for a granny annex! Decorated to a great standard throughout, this house also benefits from multiple off street parking and is within walking distance of the seafront. Take a look at the photos and then contact us 01268 511 311 for a viewing!
Property ref: 121_193_4140657
Good size entrance hall
16'2 x 13'
12'7 x 10'4
11'8 x 10'4
5'9 x 5'3
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Providing additional house access
15'1 x 8'
9'11 x 9'1
9'11 x 7'10
Three Piece Bathroom
Combined Size: 28'7' x 7'10
Section 1: 13'8 x 7'10
Section 2: 7'10 x 7'10
Garage storage area: 8'7 x 6'8
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41966790.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4140657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Quirk, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.