3 bedroom cottage for saleLynn Road, Gayton, King's Lynn
- Attractive and much improved cottage
- Popular village of Gayton
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Spacious rear garden
A very attractive and much improved cottage situated in the village location of Gayton. The well presented accommodation includes two reception rooms, good sized kitchen and three double bedrooms. Externally there is a good sized rear garden which has been attractively landscaped.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a very attractive and much improved cottage situated in the village location of Gayton. Accommodation comprises of dining room, sitting room, kitchen, utility room, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property enjoys UPVC double glazing & oil central heating.
Externally there is an attractive walled front garden and to the rear there is a spacious garden which has been attractively landscaped.
UPVC double glazed door to:
Dining Room 11' 5" x 12' 5" max ( 3.48m x 3.78m max )
Strip pine flooring, UPVC double glazed window to front, double radiator, fireplace with quarry tiled hearth, ceiling uplighter, coved and textured ceiling, dimmer switching, arched opening to kitchen, door to sitting room.
Sitting Room 23' 5" x 11' 5" ( 7.14m x 3.48m )
Two UPVC windows to front, three radiators, attractive working brick feature fireplace with bressummer beam and quarry tiled hearth, uplighters, coved and textured ceiling, UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear, television point.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 11' 3" max narrowing to 8' 6" ( 2.82m x 3.43m max narrowing to 2.59m )
Range of beech shaker style units at base and wall level, integrated granite sink, stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, cooker hood above, space for fridge, space for slimline dishwasher, UPVC double glazed window to rear, tiled splashbacks, stairs to first floor, arched opening to:
UPVC double glazed door to rear.
Utility Room 4' 5" x 6' 9" ( 1.35m x 2.06m )
Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer, UPVC double glazed window to rear, cupboard housing oil fired boiler serving central heating and hot water.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft.
Master Bedroom 12' x 10' 7" min extending to 11' 6" max ( 3.66m x 3.23m min extending to 3.51m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, coved and plastered ceiling, inset spotlights.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 11' 5" ( 3.66m max x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Bathroom 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, double radiator, electric shower in cubicle, paneled bath, mixer shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, coved and texture ceiling, inset halogen spotlights, radiator, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 8' 2" max narrowing to 6' ( 3.25m x 2.49m max narrowing to 1.83m )
Built in cupboard with hanging space and shelving, radiator, airing cupboard with cylinder and shelving, double glazed window to rear with views over fields.
The front garden is attractively landscaped with a low brick wall and wrought iron gate. A stone path leads to the front. There is a low maintenance gravel area with inset beds with shrubs.
The rear garden is attractively landscaped with a stepped decking area to the rear of the property accessed from the lounge patio doors with pergola above. There is a flagstone path giving access to the shed and lawned gardens with inset shrubs and a small pond. There is further pergola separating the rear part of the garden which has a further decked area and is enclosed by well maintained conifer hedging to three sides. There is the oil tank, a good sized timber shed, brick built shed.
The rear garden extends to approximately 75' x 25'.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via the Gayton Road. Upon reaching the hospital roundabout follow the signs for Gayton. Proceed through Bawsey and Ashwicken. Upon reaching the village of Gayton the property may be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41967285.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.