3 bedroom ground floor flat for sale34 Carrick Knowe Loan, Edinburgh
- Freshly decorated lower villa
- Quiet setting beside Union Park
- Rear-facing living room with kitchen off
- 3 bedrooms and bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Own garden to front and rear
- Minutes away from shops and well served bus routes
- EPC C
Tel agent 01312293399/075958 20611
Freshly decorated throughout, this 3-bedroomed 1950’s main door ground villa flat will appeal to young and old alike. It provides a practical internal layout (68 sqm) with gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. There is ample scope for cosmetic improvements and the benefit of a private entrance to the side. A well-proportioned living/dining room is positioned to the rear giving access to the kitchen and a versatile study/bedroom 3. Two further bedrooms are both doubles and the partly tiled bathroom has timeless white sanitary ware. The property has private gardens to front and rear which are enclosed. Number 34 enjoys a peaceful location at the end of Carrick Knowe Loan which is right beside the delightful Union Park and only a few yards away from local shops.
The property has been valued by surveyors at £150,000 and is in Council Tax Band D.
The cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine are included in the sale price.
This mature estate is situated near Carrick Knowe Golf Course and Edinburgh Zoo. A large 24-hour Tesco supermarket and the Gyle Retail Park are quite literally only a few minutes away. There are frequent public transport links to the City Centre (3 miles) and Edinburgh Business Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41969061.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.