5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Mill 83 Witney Street, BURFORD, Oxfordshire
Sold by Us
- Main Residence with three bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Two self contained apartments
- Double garaging
- Two bathrooms in main house
- Useful laundry
- Courtyard Parking
- Landscaped stream side garden
- Oil Central Heating - Freehold
The main residence has three bedrooms and three reception rooms and enjoys spectacular views over the historic mill stream. In an attached wing there are two self contained one bedroom apartments which have provided a lettings income over many years but would suit an elderly relative, independent teenagers or an au pair or be used as additional accommodation to the principle residence.
There is a 18'3 x 16'6 garage and courtyard parking through a private archway. There is also a private garden, part lawned, part decked, beautifully landscaped and overlooking the mill stream and surrounding woodland.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41970864.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 147008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country , Oxfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.