4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRiverdale Road, Stanley, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Impressive Semi-Detached House
- Substantial Extension To Side
- Four Generous Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Lounge & Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Popular & Convenient Location
- Attractive Enclosed Rear Garden
- Full Central Heating and Double Glazing
- EPC Rating D
An impressive four bedroom semi-detached house situated in a sought after and highly convenient location allowing easy access to well-regarded schools, amenities and transport links. Extended to the side the spacious accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, spacious lounge dining room with patio doors opening out to the rear garden and further open plan dining kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementing work top space over incorporating space for a gas cooker with extractor over. To the first floor a landing gives access to four well-proportioned bedrooms and the house bathroom fitted with a white four piece suite comprising, corner bath, shower cubical, wash hand basin and W.C. Outside a drive to the side allows off street parking and leads to a single garage. To the rear is an attractive enclosed garden with patio area and lawn complemented with planted borders. Further featuring gas central heating and PVCu double glazing the property is well presented throughout and ready for new owners to move into and enjoy. Priced to attract swift interest, early viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41970933.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEA152357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.