3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKirkwood Close, Cookridge, Leeds
- Beautifully presented 3 bed semi
- Extended with versatile family room
- Attractive dining kitchen
- Guest W.C., PVCu d.g. & gas c.h
- Modern white bathroom & shower
- Double driveway, quiet cul de sac
- Beautiful gated rear garden
- Easy access to train station
Located in this popular cul de sac within walking distance of Horsforth Railway Station is this very well presented and extended three bedroom semi-detached residence. The property has been much improved by the current owners which we believe Will appeal to a wide range of buyers and we strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate. There is PVCu double glazing, a gas central heating system, entrance hall, lounge, an extended L shaped dining kitchen with built in double oven and hob, an extended play room/family room, guest W.C., first floor landing, three bedrooms and a modern white bathroom with shower facilities. There is an easy to maintain garden with slate to the front, a double driveway and a beautifully maintained gated garden to the rear. The property is within easy reach of schools for all ages, local shopping facilities and indeed transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41970948.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR160192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.