5 bedroom detached house for saleMillfield Lane, Highgate, London, N6
- Rare and secluded Heath side estate
- Detached contemporary house
- In excess of half an acre grounds
- Glorious light filled rooms with verdant outlook
- Separate studio annex
- Former indoor lap pool
- Gated parking for 6 or more cars
- EPC Rating = E
Discreetly situated down a quiet heath-side lane, behind the high fence and gates this dramatic contemporary house sits in glorious half acre grounds.
The house is situated in the quiet cul-de-sac section of Millfield Lane, north of the junction with Fitzroy Park and Merton Lane. The vehicular gate to the Water House is opposite the entrance to the Ladies Bathing Pond on Hampstead Heath. The property also has a private footpath leading to Fitzroy Park, a quiet and very exclusive private road, up to Highgate Village, with its charming shops, pubs and restaurants.
A visit to the Water House is an unforgettable experience. Discreetly situated down a quiet heath side lane, behind the high fence and gates this dramatic contemporary house sits in glorious half acre grounds.
Offering a level of privacy and seclusion rarely found anywhere in London, the full height glazing fills the rooms with light and provides a verdant outlook over the gardens.
The family accommodation is imaginatively arranged over two floors around the stunning double volume, galleried family room and kitchen. Further exceptional features include a long indoor pool room (presently covered and used as a games room) and a detached studio annex in the rear garden. The house is set on the plot to make the best of the south west facing garden and pond. There is also ample secure parking and a private pathway leading to Fitzroy Park.
Square Footage: 4,378 sq ft
Acreage: 0.53 Acres
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS160033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.