3 bedroom terraced house for saleBirch Crescent, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15
- No chain
- Three bedrooms
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Loft access with light
- Sheltered south facing rear garden
- Quiet cul de sac
- Close to local nurseries and schools
- Within walking distance to local shops
- Excellent transport links to Leeds and A1/M1 Link Road
We are delighted to offer for sale this realistically priced 3 bedroom linked terraced house in this convenient location within easy reach of local amenities. Offered with no chain, the property is ideally placed for the local railway station and ease of access to the A1/M1 Link Road. The area is also well served by bus routes into the heart of the city and neighbouring suburbs.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Please call the office on 0333 121 4950 to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41976360.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q88-ylea. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.