3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAiredale Close, Norwich
- Shared equity home
- Three bedrooms
- Well presented accommodation
- Driveway parking
- Enclosed rear gardens
- No-onward chain
DON'T WAIT TOO LONG....BEFORE ITS GONE! This shared equity home offers well presented accommodation set within a popular location to the north of Norwich. Offering THREE BEDROOMS, DRIVEWAY PARKING & ENCLOSED GARDENS, an internal viewing is essential.
This well presented three bedroom semi detached home is located to the north of Norwich within an established residential location and offers well presented accommodation. The property comprises entrance hall, living room and kitchen/diner to the ground floor whilst there are three bedrooms and bathroom off the landing to the first floor. The property benefits from double glazed windows and gas fired central heating whilst externally there is driveway parking for two vehicles to the front and enclosed gardens to the rear. The property is being offered with no-onward chain and we recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Door to front aspect with double glazed inserts, laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to cloakroom and living room.
With a suite comprising wall hung basin and low level WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed window to front aspect.
Living Room 15' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, TV and telephone points, and door to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.18m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, gas and electric cooker point, space for cooker, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring and double glazed window and door to rear aspect.
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, airing cupboard, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, textured ceiling and laminate flooring.
With a suite comprising bath with electric shower over, pedestal sink and low level WC, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, textured ceiling, coving and double glazed window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for two vehicles with open plan gardens and pathway leading to the front door. To the rear of the property there are enclosed gardens with side access gate and patio area.
The property is situated to the north of Norwich within an established residential location close to a wide range of facilities and amenities. The City centre can be accessed via foot as well as good public transport links whilst there is a Bridleway along Marriotts Way with access through to the City centre.
William H Brown have not seen the lease and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the terms of the lease and outgoing's with their solicitors.
Leave Norwich via Pitt Street and into St Augustines. Proceed straight over into Aylsham Road baring left onto Drayton Road and over the mini roundabout. Proceed along Drayton Road turning right into Airedale Close, at the T-junction turn right and then left where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41976575.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR114538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.