6 bedroom detached house for saleMarket Lane, Walpole St. Andrew, Wisbech
Sold STC £450,000
- Beautifully presented Grade II listed property sold with no upward chain
- Total plot size approximately 0.4 acres (STS)
- 6 bedrooms, 4 reception rooms
- 4 bathrooms including 2 en-suites
- Ample parking, double garage & generous gardens
GUIDE PRICE £450,000 - £465,000! CHARM, CHARACTER & ALL THE SPACE YOU NEED! Princess Victoria is a beautifully presented Grade II Listed property that includes 6 bedrooms, 4 reception rooms and 4 bathrooms situated on a large plot approximately 0.4 acres (STS). Being sold with no upward chain...
CHARM, CHARACTER & ALL THE SPACE YOU NEED!
Princess Victoria is a beautifully presented Grade II Listed property located in the popular village of Walpole St Andrew and is situated on a large plot approximately 0.4 acres (STS). The original building dates back to 1651 and provides plenty of character.
The ground floor includes a spacious 36 ft lounge with multi fuel burner, duel aspect family room, recently fitted kitchen, separate utility room and two toilets. There is also a formal dining room with doors leading to another sitting room that has a lofted ceiling, beams, galleried landing and multi fuel burner.
Upstairs there are four good sized double bedrooms, two with en-suite shower rooms. There is access to the landing and a modern family bathroom. A second set of stairs leads to two further double bedrooms and another shower room.
Outside provides ample parking, a double garage and gardens to front, side and rear with greenhouse and pond. A viewing is essential to appreciate the size and condition of this highly impressive property and being sold with no upward chain, it is ready to move into!
Living Room 36' 5" max x 15' 3" max ( 11.10m max x 4.65m max )
Family Room 17' 8" max x 9' 6" ( 5.38m max x 2.90m )
Sitting Room 19' 7" x 15' 9" ( 5.97m x 4.80m )
Formal Dining Room 15' 9" x 14' 2" ( 4.80m x 4.32m )
Kitchen 14' 11" x 14' 11" ( 4.55m x 4.55m )
Utility Room 7' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.39m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 11' 3" ( 4.62m x 3.43m )
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 12' 7" ( 4.29m x 3.84m )
Bedroom Three 14' 3" x 14' 3" ( 4.34m x 4.34m )
Bedroom Four 14' x 12' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.89m )
Bedroom Five 18' 8" x 15' 4" ( 5.69m x 4.67m )
Bedroom Six 12' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.43m )
Double Garage 23' 7" x 14' 8" ( 7.19m x 4.47m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the B198 Lynn Road signposted Kings Lynn. Continue out of town through three sets of traffic lights and at the roundabout take the first exit signposted West Walton Highway. Continue through the village and turn left into West Drove North signposted Walpole St Peter. Continue along and at the "T" junction turn left and follow the road round. At the next "T" junction turn right and proceed through the village into Market Lane. Continue along and turn right onto Chalk road where the entrance will be found on your first left. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41977134.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.