2 bedroom flat for saleToll End Road, Tipton
Sold STC £74,995
- Spacious Second Floor Apartment
- Upvc Double Glazing + Gas Central Heating
- Security Entrance Doors + Viewing Recommended
- Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms + Bathroom
- Resident Parking + Communal Gardens
- Good Location
- EPC Rating C
Very Spacious Second Floor Luxury Apartment Having the benefit of upvc double glazing, gas central heating and security entrance doors. Situated in a good location with viewing recommended whilst briefly comprising, Reception Hall, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, resident parking and
Very Spacious Second Floor Luxury Apartment Having the benefit of upvc double glazing, gas central heating and security entrance doors. Situated in a good location with viewing recommended whilst briefly comprising, Reception Hall, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, resident parking and communal gardens.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 3" ( 4.50m x 4.04m )
Fitted Kitchen 11' 3" x 6' ( 3.43m x 1.83m )
Bedroom One 16' 10" x 10' 6" ( 5.13m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.49m )
leasehold (deeds not checked) Approximately 91 year left. service charge approximately £105 per month inc: building insurance. Ground rent £75 per 6 months. (deeds nor checked)
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41977587.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTI100031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, Great Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.