3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFourth Gardens, Dumbreck, Glasgow
- A unique detached chalet villa, quietly situated within a conservation area
- Comfortably proportioned accommodation formed over 2 levels, which exudes character and charm
- 2 public rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen, bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Feature leaded windows, partial, secondary & double glazing
- Delightful corner gardens with driveway & garage
Tucked away in this little known pocket of Dumbreck, this characterful detailed chalet villa forms part of the Hazelwood conservation area.
One of only a handful of similarly styled homes that can be found within this little known pocket of Dumbreck, known as the Hazelwood Conservation Area.
The property is quietly positioned within a leafy pocket, close to Bellahouston Park and offers quite charming accommodation formed over two levels. The accommodation comprises reception porch, entrance hallway, large corner lounge, sitting/dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms with bedroom one benefiting from a compact en-suite shower room.
The property is complemented by gas central heating, delightful leaded windows with partial secondary and double glazing and a driveway leading to a detached garage. The gardens are of particular note being corner sited and level, filled with a selection of mature plants and shrubs.
The subjects are conveniently located close to both Bellahouston & Pollok Parks, House for an Art Lover and further benefits from close access to M77/M8 motorways and Dumbreck railway station offering fast commuting to city centre.
Lounge 18' 2" x 11' 10" ( 5.54m x 3.61m )
Dining Room 14' 6" x 12' ( 4.42m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' ( 3.71m x 2.44m )
Bedroom One 13' to front of wardrobes x 11' 11" sloping ceiling ( 3.96m to front of wardrobes x 3.63m sloping ceiling )
Shower Room 9' 8" x 2' 7" sloping ceiling ( 2.95m x 0.79m sloping ceiling )
Bedroom Two 16' 7" to front of wardrobes x 11' 11" narrowing to 11' 1" ( 5.05m to front of wardrobes x 3.63m narrowing to 3.38m )
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 8' 4" ( 2.39m x 2.54m )
Bathroom 8' 3" x 6' 5" over bath ( 2.51m x 1.96m over bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41978466.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA106472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.