2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlderson Drive, Barnsley
Sold STC £85,000
- 2 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- No chain
- Cul de sac position
- Conservatory, Drive & Garage
Situated at the head of a cul de sac is this 2 bedroomed, semi detached property with larger than average gardens to the front, side and rear, there is also a drive and single garage. The property is offered for sale with no vendor chain involved and gives access to local amenities.
Situated at the head of a cul de sac is this 2 bedroomed, semi detached property with larger than average gardens to the front, side and rear, there is also a drive and single garage. The property is offered for sale with no vendor chain involved and gives access to local amenities; an early viewing is recommended.
Kitchen 12' 6" max, into recess x 7' 11" ( 3.81m max, into recess x 2.41m )
With two built in storage cupboards, a range of fitted wall and base units finished in oak effect, single bowl sink, electric cooker point, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash back, radiator, a front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 14' 11" max x 12' 7" max, inc staircase ( 4.55m max x 3.84m max, inc staircase )
There is a staircase rising to the frist floor landing, the focal point of the room is the feature fireplace, there is a radiator and rear facing double glazed patio doors that open to the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 6' 2" ( 3.38m x 1.88m )
With laminate flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With access to the loft and there is a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.90m )
Having a radiator, rear facing double glazed window and a walk-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.64m x 1.88m )
There is a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower, tiling to the walls and floor, there is a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with lawn and patio, to the side is a further lawned garden and to the rear is a drive and single garage with an up and over door.
Proceed out of Barnsley along Wakefield Road at the roundabout turn right on to Rotherham Road, turn right on to Richard Road and right again on to Alderson Drive where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41978508.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.