2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBriar Close, Yapton, Arundel, West Sussex
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Pleasant cul-de-sac location backing onto a green
- Corner plot with garage & off road parking
- Offered with vacant possession
- EPC energy rating B (83)
If you are looking for a great home which has that cosy lovely feel to it, then you have found it.This property is set in a popular area where the neighbours are very friendly and welcoming. The lounge/diner is at the rear of the bungalow and is of a good size, opening to a conservatory, light flooding through the windows which makes the perfect dining room. Doors lead onto the rear garden and is a great area to relax and read the newspaper or just have a cup of coffee. If you are a budding chef then the kitchen will be right up your street as it has loads of cupboards and working surfaces and is quite new, there is even a small breakfast bar.There are two good size bedrooms and a refitted bathroom, everything has been recently repainted & carpeted, there has also been a combination boiler installed & we are led to believe the electrics are in good order.Subject to the necessary permissions it looks like there is room to extend if your budget allows. This really is a versatile little property with bags of potential.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Having live here for over 27 years I can honestly say I have enjoyed it, the neighbours are ever so friendly and the cul-de-sac is very quiet. It is only a few moments walk to the shops and bus stop, what more could you need. I have made the hard decision to move closer to my son and can move as quickly as required.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'0 x 11'8 (4.27m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'9 x 7'9 (2.97m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 into fitted wardrobes x 10'7 (4.09m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 9'10 (3.25m x 3.00m)
- Bathroom: 7'11 x 4'9 (2.41m x 1.45m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage: 16'0 x 8'2 (4.88m x 2.49m)
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41979006.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23216074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.