2 bedroom cottage for saleMain Street, Claydon
- Beautiful cottage
- Unspoilt village setting with a range of facilities
- Attractive brick fireplace with multi fuel stove
- Two double bedrooms
AN ATTRACTIVE VICTORIAN MODERNISED COTTAGE PLEASANTLY POSITIONED IN THIS WELL PLACED VILLAGE BETWEEN BANBURY AND SOUTHAM.
Living/dining room, kitchen with integrated appliances, conservatory, landing, two double bedrooms, bathroom, attic, garden of convenient size, heating, double glazing.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£240,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 7 miles
Southam 8 miles
Leamington Spa 14 miles
Junction 11 M40 motorway 6 miles
Junction 12 M40 motorway 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 17 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
Directions - From Banbury take the main Southam Road (A423). Travel onwards passing the Mollington/Cropredy crossroads and continue until the next right hand turning for Claydon. Having turned right continue to the end of this road until the T-junction within the village is reached. turn left here and continue for some distance until the property will be found on your right hand side where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - CLAYDON is a relatively small and unspoilt village set in rolling countryside in North Oxfordshire close to the Warwickshire and Northamptonshire borders. Within the village there is a parish church and bus service. The nearby village of Cropredy lies about 1 1/2 miles to the South. Here there are a range of facilities to include a Parish church, Methodist chapel, two public houses, doctors surgery, shop, tea room, primary school and bus service.
The Property - A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* An attractive brick and tiled cottage believed to date back to the beginning of the Century.
* Pleasantly located in the heart of the village which is surrounded by some very attractive countryside.
* Well placed for access to Banbury, Southam, Leamington Spa and Warwick.
* Tastefully modernised in recent years and possessing a good deal of charm and character.
* Pleasant living/dining room with oak floor, attractive brick fireplace with multi fuel burning stove within, beams to ceiling, TV point, stairs rising to first floor, night storage heater.
* Kitchen with integrated appliances. Sink unit having mixer tap. Base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, fitted fridge, fitted freezer, electric cooker point, cooker extractor hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, spotlighting, laminate floor, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
* Conservatory which is double glazed and has French doors leading to garden.
* Landing with trap to attic which is boarded and has a velux roof light within, built-in airing cupboard having hot water cylinder fitted with an electric immersion heater.
* Two double bedrooms.
* An excellent range of fitted wardrobes in bedroom one.
* Bathroom with bath having mixer tap and shower attachment, plus electric shower unit, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, WC, chrome radiator.
* To the rear there is a small garden with lawn, flower and shrub borders and a raised shrub bed. Outside lighting to front and rear.
* There is ample car parking space on the public highway outside the cottage.
* Mains water, electricity and drainage connected. Economy 7 night storage heating.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41980716.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26278961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.