3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Chase, WITHAM, Essex
- 1920's Semi Detached
- Unique Location Private Lane
- Countryside views to front
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Receptions
- Large Family Bathroom wc
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Radiator Heating
- Just Of The High-street
- Immediate Viewing Advised
OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £315000
A beautiful quaint 1920's three bed semi which has remained in the same family for generations is on the market for the first time offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Set in a unique tranquil position of just two similar houses on a private lane a few hundred yards from the high street yet overlooking countryside to the front. The property is situated near to the railway station ideal for commuting and close to local schools. The property benefits from three reception rooms, three bedrooms, large bathroom wc, double glazed windows and gas radiator heating with a recent fitted combi boiler. One not to miss, viewing highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_972_4159001
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41980809.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4159001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Owen Lyons, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.