3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlexandra Road, Sheerness, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 separate bedroom terraced house
- Upstairs shower room
- Downstairs bathroom
- Kitchen plus utility room
- Walk to the Beach
- EPC energy rating D (61)
A lovely size 3 bedroom terraced house which amongst others things has both a shower room upstairs plus a downstairs bathroom, perfect for everyone to get ready in the morning rush hour.This is a perfect house for a growing family. Why I hear you ask? Well perhaps it is the fact that is so convenient for the High Street to do the weekly shop or maybe the railway station which is only a brisk walk away.At the weekends, why not take a leisurely stroll down to the promenade, if you have children or a dog they would love it. Imagine relaxing on the beach whilst the children splash around in the sea, having fun whilst you top up your tan (weather permitting!).When you have built up a bit of an appetite or fancy a drink, the High Street has an abundance of cafes and pubs where you can enjoy anything from a tasty bacon sandwich to a Subway, Chinese takeaway or pizza, ideal to get out of the cooking once in a while.Cooking need not be a chore here though as the kitchen is plenty big enough. Cook up a roast on a Sunday and sit and eat as family in the separate dining room. After dinner walk through to the spacious lounge and put your feet up and relax watching the 9pm film.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'7 x 11'2 (3.84m x 3.41m)
- Dining Room: 12'7 x 9'4 (3.84m x 2.85m)
- Kitchen: 10'3 x 9'0 (3.13m x 2.75m)
- Utility Room: 9'1 x 2'10 (2.77m x 0.86m)
- Bathroom: 9'1 x 5'8 (2.77m x 1.73m)
- Sun Room: 7'2 x 4'9 (2.19m x 1.45m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 (4.32m) narrowing to 12'7 minimum (3.84m) x 13'6 into bay (4.12m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 into alcove (3.84m) x 9'6 (2.90m) narrowing to 8'3 minimum (2.52m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'8 (3.25m) narrowing to 7'2 at narrowest point (2.19m) x 9'0 (2.75m)
- Shower Room: 7'1 x 4'2 (2.16m x 1.27m)
- Courtyard Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41980812.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11631788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.