5 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Tring
Sold STC £1,100,000
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- FOUR RECEPTIONS
- MEASURING ALMOST 25OO SQ FT
- 100 FT REAR GARDEN
- EASY ACCESS TO BOTH TRAIN STATION AND TRING HIGH STREET
- CATCHMENT OF TRING SCHOOL
Residing in one of Tring's premier roads and conveniently located for both the train station with its direct links to London Euston and the high street that offers an array of shops, cafes and restaurants. An imposing detached family home measuring almost 2500 sq ft.
Residing in one of Tring's premier roads and conveniently located for both the train station with its direct links to London Euston and the high street that offers an array of shops, cafes and restaurants. An imposing detached family home measuring almost 2500 sq ft and comprising five bedrooms, four receptions, En-suite, garage and 100 ft rear garden. Within catchment to Tring school and views over Pound Meadow an internal inspection is highly warranted.
The property begins with a welcoming entrance hall, complemented by beautiful solid wood flooring which is prevalent throughout the ground floor accommodation. Doors from here lead into two of the three impressive reception rooms as well as the kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom. The reception space offers great flexibility to suit the modern family and the rooms are currently laid out as a sitting room, family room and dining room.
The largest of the reception rooms is the sitting room which benefits from a wealth of lovely features including pretty coving, fireplace and a large bay window providing lots of natural light and views over the front garden. The family room, again with wood flooring, is an excellent space for entertaining and flows nicely into the conservatory via French doors. This creates the option to use these two rooms individually or as one large reception area. The conservatory itself is suitable for use all year around and has pleasant views over the rear garden.
The kitchen/breakfast room, which also has views over the garden, has been tastefully re-fitted with a range of base and eye level units with stylish solid oak work tops. Integrated appliances include the gas hob, double oven and extractor hood and there is plumbing for a dishwasher. The breakfast bar has ample dining space. The remaining reception room is dual aspect and multi-purpose with built in cupboards carefully designed to provide space for a washing machine. There are French doors from here onto the patio, a side door for convenient side access and internal doors to the garage and the second cloakroom which completes the ground floor accommodation.
Moving upstairs the space is equally as impressive with five excellent sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en-suite to the master bedroom all accessed from a large and light landing. The master bedroom, measuring over 19ft in length, boasts ample fitted wardrobes. The en-suite is three piece with a corner shower (Aqualisa power shower) and a heated towel rail. The remaining bedrooms all offer copious space and are all double rooms with bedrooms two and four having views over Pound Meadow. The family bathroom is again three piece benefiting from a panel bath with an electric shower over.
Certainly a key element to the property is the beautiful rear garden which has been well tended by the current owners and is mainly laid to lawn with a range of mature trees and hedging providing a strong degree of privacy. There are two seating areas, one of which is paved whilst the other is decked and perfect for al-fresco dining. The garage as previously mentioned is integral with power and light as well as the added luxury of an electric up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41981202.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.