2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHamlands Lane, Willingdon
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Lower Willingdon Location
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Lounge & Bathroom
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Front/Rear & Side Garden
Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow in the FAVOURED Lower Willingdon area. Accommodation comprises of kitchen/breakfast room, lounge & bathroom. Further features include conservatory, front/rear & side gardens, garage & off street parking.
Fox & Sons are DELIGHTED to present to the market this Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow in the FAVOURED Lower Willingdon area. Accommodation comprises of kitchen/breakfast room, lounge & bathroom. Further features include conservatory, front/rear & side gardens, garage & off street parking. Viewing's are HIGHLY recommended to FULLY appreciate this RARELY available property!
The property is approached by a block paved pathway leading to the front door.
Entrance canopy with front door to the hallway
Radiator, polished wood flooring, hatch to roof space, household cupboard, thermostat control, wall mounted gas fired boiler
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 6" into wide bay ( 4.70m x 3.20m into wide bay )
Fireplace, gas fire, polished wood surround and mantel, front aspect double glazed bay window, radiator
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 11' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.62m )
Work surface angled on two sides, butlers sink, mixer tap, drawers, pull out racks, and cupboards below, inset four ring halogen hob and oven below, space & point for tall fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the side, wall cupboards on two sides, fume food, radiator, double glazed window out looking the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
Double glazed on three sides
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.20m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, four sets of double doors
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.24m )
Double glazed front and side window, radiator
Modern refitted units comprising paneled bath, wash hand basin inset in vanity unit, cupboard below, WC, part tiled walls, radiator, two double glazed windows.
Laid to lawn with a driveway leading to the garage
Up and over door, rear door
Rear/ Side Garden
Easy maintance L shaped garden wraps around the property with paved patio seating area and paved patio to one side.Predominantly laid to lawn with flowers & shrubs, beds & boarders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41983965.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLG103238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Polegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.