2 bedroom apartment for saleEagle Way, Hampton Centre, Peterborough
Sold STC £128,000
- Investment Buyers Only
- Two Bedrooms With Ensuite Shower Room
- Well Presented
- Upper Floor Apartment
- Within Walking Distance Of Amenities
Top floor apartment ideal for INVESTMENT, which could achieve £650 per month in the sought after rental location of Hampton within walking distance of local amenities and benefits from an allocated parking space.
Top floor apartment in the ever popular location of Hampton this two bedroom property which has over 900 years remaining on the lease benefits from ensuite shower room to the master bedroom. Additionally the property offers an allocated parking space.
Living Room 16' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.98m x 3.53m )
Double glazed French doors onto Juliet balcony, carpet flooring, radiator and TV point
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over, integrated appliances include; dishwasher & fridge / freezer, built in cooker with gas hob and extractor over and double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window, carpet flooring, radiator and door through to ensuite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle, wash hand basin & wc, part tiled walls and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 12' 4" Max ( 2.51m x 3.76m Max )
Double glazed window, carpet flooring and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath,wc and wash hand basin.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41984022.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.