2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Tisbury
- Popular Grade II Listed Residential Development
- Sought After Village Location
- Characterful Accommodation
- Attractive Communal Gardens
- Superb Church Views From Private Balcony
- Free Managment Fee's For First Year of Residency
- Allocated Parking
- No Onward Chain
A characterful and charming Grade II listed town house located within the popular Old Brewery development situated in the heart of Tisbury. Accommodation includes an entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, study/office, sitting room, two double bedrooms with en suite to the master, further bathroom, allocated parking and access to the picturesque communal gardens. Sold with No Onward Chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6576225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bassets Property Services Ltd, Tisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.