4 bedroom detached house for sale4 OWMBY CLOSE, IMMINGHAM
Withdrawn from Market
- Substantial detached property
- Ideal family home with generous rear garden
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to the master
- Off road parking for numerous vehicles
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heated
- 2 reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band TBC
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this spacious, detached property situated within one of the best plots on the ever popular Habrough Fields development. Only a short drive from the town of Immingham where you will find all the shops and facilities that you would need, this property will make an ideal family home and comes with viewing highly advised. Internal viewing will reveal an entrance hall, lounge and sitting room. There is also a modern fitted kitchen which provides access to the utility and a cloakroom off the hallway. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, three of which are double bedrooms, the master being served by an en-suite and a family bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and an internal music system with speakers located with the ceilings of several rooms.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6720896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.