3 bedroom terraced house for saleStaveley Street, Edlington, Doncaster
Guide Price £45,000
- Three Bedroomed Mid Terraced
- Lounge, Dining Room
- Kitchen, Downstairs Bathroom
- Front and Rear Courtyard
- Viewing Recommended
Guide Price £45,000 - £55,000 Are you looking for an investment property with no vendor chain? Offering spacious living accomodation and front and rear courtyards.
Has a side facing sealed unit door and front facing double glazed window. Access to lounge.
Lounge 13' including stairs x 11' 6" ( 3.96m including stairs x 3.51m )
Has a central heating radiator. There is an opening into the dining room.
Dining Room 13' including plinth x 12' 10" ( 3.96m including plinth x 3.91m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a feature stone fire place which extends to the recess.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 6' 7" maximum measurements ( 4.62m x 2.01m maximum measurements )
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and a gas cooker point. There is splashback tiling. Access to the rear lobby.
Has a side facing sealed unit door. Access to the bathroom.
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and bath with mixer taps and shower over. There is splash back tiling.
From the lounge stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Bedroom One 14' 3" max x 13' max to the recess ( 4.34m max x 3.96m max to the recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' max to the recess ( 3.15m x 2.74m max to the recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' to the recess x 6' 6" max ( 2.74m to the recess x 1.98m max )
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
To the front and rear of the property is a enclosed fourcourt.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41986236.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.