3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCarlisle Road, Plymouth
Sold STC £120,000
- End of terrace
- Three bedroom
- No chain
- Spacious rear garden
CHAIN FREE, SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION, LARGE KITCHEN/DINER there is ' much more this three bed has to boast. With a large rear garden that is maintenance and an open plan living space this property will suit all styles of life, whether than be a FTB, INVESTOR OR FAMILY HOME. Interest is already high!!
GUIDE PRICE £130,000- £140,000
This property is located close to amenities, bus routes, and reputable schools. It is a highly sought after location with the additional feature of not having a chain hence this property has already generated alot of interest, Yet another feature to this property is that of an open plan kitchen/diner, perfect for social events and families giving the property even more so of a homely atmosphere. To book your viewing today please call 01752 367232.
Side facing double glazed door with front facing obscured double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, Plain plastered walls and fully carpeted flooring. Up stairs cupboard.
Lounge 11' 7" x 12' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.94m )
Front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, electric fire, single glazed obscured partition wall to kitchen. Plain plastered walls and laminated flooring.
Kitchen/diner 8' 8" x 18' 9" ( 2.64m x 5.71m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Fully fitted kitchen with with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer. Free standing gas oven and hob, wall mounted radiator, LED lights, plumbing for washing machine. Plain plastered walls and laminated flooring.
Stairs leading to first floor with plain plastered walls and carpeted flooring. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 9" plus door recess ( 3.56m x 2.97m plus door recess )
Front facing double glazed window. Built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, television point. Plain Plastered walls and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 10' 8" plus recess into door ( 2.69m x 3.25m plus recess into door )
Rear facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, television point. Plain plastered walls and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' ( 2.16m x 1.83m )
Front facing double glazed window. Built in wardrobes, housing boiler and fully carpet flooring.
Rear facing obscured double glazed window. bath with shower, wash hand basin and low level wc.Vinyl flooring.
Low maintenance garden with patio area all enclosed with a gate to the rear of garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41986293.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.