4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIvy Bank Close, Ingbirchworth, Sheffield
Sold STC £220,000
- GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £230,000
- Modern Four Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- NHBC Guarantee, Laid Over Three Floors
- Beautiful Orangery, En-suite Facilities, Downstairs Cloakroom/WC
- Stunning Gardens, Garage, Driveway
GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £230,000
SITUATED IN INGBIRCHWORTH IN POPULAR AND HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IS THIS SUPERB FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY.
GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £230,000
The property is located in Ingbirchworth, a village in the Metropolitan Borough of Barnsley in South Yorkshire.
Offered for sale in a walk in condition and presented to a high specification throughout, this stunning family home needs to be viewed to fully appreciate the size and finish. Positioned on a quiet and highly sought after residential development. Built five years ago, it benefits from the NHBC building guarantee for a further five years.
The accommodation is laid over three floors and briefly comprises an entrance hallway, downstairs WC/cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen and lounge opening on to an orangery to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a modern house bathroom and to the second floor is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Externally the property boasts a garden, a driveway for two cars and a garage to the front. To the rear is a fabulous contemporary landscaped garden proving a superb entertaining space.
Enter the property to the front in to the hallway which has a radiator, tile effect vinyl flooring and doors leading to the downstairs WC/Cloakroom, kitchen and to the lounge. A carpeted staircase leads to the first floor.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a low level WC and a wash hand basin. The room has tile effect vinyl flooring, a radiator and an opaque double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and upstands and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include an oven and grill, five ring gas hob with high gloss splashback and extractor fan and hood over, a fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
The room has recessed spotlighting, a radiator, tile effect vinyl flooring and a window to the front elevation. The gas boiler is housed in one of the wall units.
Lounge 15' 8" max in to doorway recess x 9' 6" ( 4.78m max in to doorway recess x 2.90m )
A beautifully presented and neutrally decorated carpeted room with a contemporary stone hearth, a radiator and a generously sized under-stairs storage cupboard. The room is open in to the orangery.
Orangery 13' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.99m x 2.90m )
The room has double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, patio doors leading out on to the rear garden, laminate flooring with under-floor heating and recessed spotlighting. This delightful room is the perfect place for a dining table and chairs.
The carpeted landing has doors leading to three bedrooms and the bathroom. A carpeted staircase rises to the second floor landing.
Bedroom Two 10' plus fitted wardrobes x 8' 9" ( 3.05m plus fitted wardrobes x 2.67m )
A smartly presented carpeted double bedroom with modern fitted wardrobes, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.67m )
A generously proportioned, carpeted and neutrally decorated double bedroom with a radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 7' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.26m x 2.01m )
A neutrally decorated, carpeted single bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. The room has part tiled walls, tile effect vinyl flooring, a wall mounted heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
With a double glazed window to the side elevation and a storage cupboard housing the cylinder.
Bedroom One 10' 1" plus dormer recess x 10' plus built in wardrobes ( 3.07m plus dormer recess x 3.05m plus built in wardrobes )
Presented to a high standard, this carpeted bedroom has a radiator, modern built in wardrobes, a double glazed window to the front elevation and access to the insulated loft. A door leads in to the en-suite.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a low level WC. The room has a Velux window, recessed spotlighting, a wall mounted heated towel rail, part tiled walls and tile effect vinyl flooring.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with borders of hedging and shrubs. A pathway leads to the front door which has a canopy. The tarmac driveway to the side of the property provides off road parking for two cars and leads to a single garage. The garage has an electric roller shutter, power, light, a water tap and a door to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property is stunning contemporary landscaped garden. The low maintenance garden is spacious and has securely fenced boundaries. It has tiled and artificial grass lawned areas and provides a fabulous entertaining space with the convenience of outdoor lighting.
Leave Holmfirth via Station Road and continue in to New Mill. At the New Mill crossroads turn left on to Huddersfield Road and continue along the A635. At the Sovereign Inn public house, turn right and follow the road for approximately four miles. Turn right on to Wellthorne Lane and then right on to Ivy Bank Close, where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41986332.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.