3 bedroom detached house for saleEdmund Green, Gosfield, Halstead
Sold STC £345,000
- Three bedroom detached house
- Generous living space
- Garage and off road parking
- Situated in a quiet cul de sac
- Backing onto nature reserve
Located in the highly sought after village of Gosfield, tucked away at the end of a quiet cul de sac and backing onto a nature reserve, is this three bedroom detached family home offering generous living space, garage and off road parking.
Gosfield is a popular village situated between Sible Hedingham and Braintree. The village is home to the highly sought after St Margaret's private School and there are state secondary schools in the nearby town of Halstead and the village of Sible Hedingham. Gosfield has two well used public houses, a convenience store, golf course and lake. Mainline railway services to London Liverpool Street are available from the nearby town of Braintree and Stansted airport is a 45 minute drive, with good links to the A12 and A120.
Double glazed door to front aspect. radiator. Telephone point. Stairs rising to first floor.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiling to splashbacks. Radiator. Wood effect flooring.
Lounge 17' 6" x 11' 6" max ( 5.33m x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect.
Kitchen / Family Room 21' 10" x 11' 7" max ( 6.65m x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Door leading to conservatory. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Tiling to splashbacks. Electric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for appliances. Central heating boiler. Two radiators. Understairs cupboard. Vinyl wood effect flooring.
Conservatory 16' 7" x 11' 3" max ( 5.05m x 3.43m max )
UPVC construction with brick base Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. Radiator. Double glazed doors leading to garden. Door to side aspect.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Airing cupboard. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 10' 2" max x 9' 9" ( 3.10m max x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Fully tiled. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 2" x 11' 3" L-shaped ( 4.93m x 3.43m L-shaped )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect. Two radiators. TV point.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" max x 10' 3" ( 4.11m max x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Overstairs cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Claw footed rolltop bath. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Part tiled. Radiator.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property has a driveway to the front providing off road parking. The front garden is predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed by white picket fencing, with a pathway leading to the front door.
Rear Of The Property
The rear of the property commences with a patio area, and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn with a further shingled patio area and enclosed by panel fencing. Gate to side. Outside tap.
Up and over doors. Power and light connected. Door to side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41986389.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.