3 bedroom bungalow for sale29 Dunvegan Gardens, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 9ER
- Spacious and tastefully-presented, three-bedroom, detached bungalow, set in a quiet, residential area in Livingston, West Lothian.
- The accommodation consists of a vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms (one ensuite), and a family bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, satellite TV and telephone points and excellent storage.
- There are well-tended private garden grounds to the front and rear, a garage and driveway, and unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
** £5,000 UNDER HOME REPORT VALUATION ** Spacious and tastefully-presented, three-bedroom, detached bungalow, set in a quiet, residential area in Livingston, West Lothian. The accommodation consists of a vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms (one ensuite), and a family bathroom. The L-shaped hallway features wood laminate flooring, two cupboard storage spaces and serves all living areas. The front-facing living room benefits from, wood-effect laminate, cornicework, two ceiling roses and a radiator. The kitchen has a door to the rear garden and is fitted with contemporary base and wall units with laminate worktops, a breakfast bar, stainless-steel sink, and splashback tiling, and tiled floor, and offers ample space for dining. Appliances include an integrated gas hob and oven and extractor canopy. The front-facing, master bedroom benefits from wood-effect laminate flooring and built-in wardrobes, and opens to an en-suite with a three-piece suite with shower enclosure, tiled splash and a chrome, ladder-style towel rail. There are two further double bedrooms, set to the rear, one with built-in wardrobes. The fully-tiled bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite with mixer shower, and a heated towel rail. Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, satellite TV and telephone points and excellent storage. There are well-tended private garden grounds to the front and rear, a garage and driveway, and unrestricted on-street parking. Fridge-freezer is not included in sale. Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There are also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, multi-screen cinema, and sports centres. Well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools are available locally, and this location has excellent transport links, with the M8 passing to the north of the town, and the A71 to the south. Two railway stations serve separate railway lines, connecting with Edinburgh, Glasgow and other subsidiary destinations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6726896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.