3 bedroom terraced house for salePrinces Close, Teddington
Offers in Region of
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Popular Teddington Location
- Private Garage in Separate Brick Built Block
- 3 Bedrooms and Upstairs Bathroom
- Vacant Possession and No Chain
- Potential to Loft Convert (stpp)
- Within 0.7 Miles of Highly Regarded Schools
- 0.4 Miles from Fulwell Train Station
Semi Detached 3 bedroom family home in a quiet Teddington cul-de-sac location with a large front garden, side access to the south facing rear garden and a private brick built garage. Situated just 0.4 miles from Hampton Hill High Street, Bushy Park and Fulwell train station.
In need of modernisation throughout, with vacant possession and no onward chain.
Currently offering 845 sq ft of living space over 2 floors with potential reconfigure the layout and loft convert to create a bespoke family home (subject to Planning Permission and Building Regulations).
Entrance hallway leads to the living room, dining/sitting room, a w.c and the kitchen. Doors in the dining room and kitchen open onto the paved garden with shed storage and covered, secure gated side access.
On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms with built in storage, a single bedroom, the bathroom, separate w.c and a hatch to loft storage.
Located 0.5 miles from Stanley and St Mary's and St Peter's Primary Schools and 0.7 miles from Turing House Secondary, Waldegrave Girls/Sixth Form and Teddington town centre.
EPC Rating TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41988723.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2289085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.