3 bedroom detached house for saleShrivenham
- Exclusive development for over 55s
- Three bedrooms
- Garden room
- Under-floor heating to ground floor
- Garage, parking and private garden
- Safe and secure environment
- Central summerhouse and Gated entrance
- Flexible layout allows for ground floor en-suite bedroom
- Freehold property
- Regular Estate Manager visits
AMENITIES Shrivenham is one of the larger villages within the Vale of the White Horse and without question one of the most desirable in the area. The village is located circa 5 miles to the north east of Swindon and circa 5 miles to the south west of the market town of Faringdon. The village is ideally located for access to the M4 (8 minutes away) and the A420 leading to Oxford and beyond. The village itself has an extremely active community and a bypass built in 1984 ensures that Shrivenham's rural atmosphere is preserved. There is a lovely tree lined high street with shops, restaurants, public houses, a doctors' surgery, chemist, village primary school and impressive Church, which has parts dating back to the 11th Century.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41989080.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300011407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Faringdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.