3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 48, Balls Park, Willis Grove, Hertford, Hertfordshire
Sold STC £599,950
- 1142 Sq ft three bedroom house with garage
- Gated entrance and stunning views over 63 acres of parkland
- German kitchen/dining room with Silestone work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Living room with French doors opening onto the garden
- Ceramic tiles to kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite and Juliette balcony
- Located in the vibrant town of Hertford with numerous bars, restaurants and amenities
- Major road links within easy access
- Two mainline stations close by serving Liverpool Street and Moorgate
TRADING UP, TRADING DOWN 100% PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED*
BUY WITH AS LITTLE AS A 5% DEPOSIT WITH HELP TO BUY
(subject to terms and conditions)
Set within 63 acres of magnificent grounds The Nicholas Collection at Balls Park is located behind a private electric gated entrance and features contemporary style living with stunning views across the parkland.
The ground floor benefits from a lounge with French doors opening out on to the garden and kitchen/dining room. The master bedroom on the first floor has double doors opening out on to the Juliet balcony and en-suite bathroom. There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Situated on the outskirts of Hertford, residents enjoy the best of both worlds with Hertford town centre just a short walk away and offers an excellent choice of local schools for all ages. King's Cross, Moorgate and London Liverpool Street can all be easily accessed by train from Hertford, all with an approximate journey time of 50 minutes. The A10 and M25 provide links to London and the A414 to Welwyn, Hatfield and St Albans.
Additional Information For further information or to arrange an appointment to view contact Karen on - 01992 721 443 or 01992 663 890
Property ref: 121_2309_4159908
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4159908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.