3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFairlie Gardens, Brighton
Sold STC £550,000
- Detached modern bungalow
- South facing garden
- Three bedrooms
- Garage & off-road parking
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Kitchen breakfast room
- Bathroom, separate wc and en-suite shower room
Beautifully presented detached bungalow in the Surrenden area of Brighton with three bedrooms, two reception rooms and conservatory. With UPVC double glazing, fascias etc and landscaped south facing garden - must be seen to appreciate the outlook and bright aspect.
This deceptively spacious, detached bungalow is situated at the head of a cul-de-sac in a secluded location in the Surrenden area of Brighton, within half a mile of popular schools such as Balfour, Dorothy Stringer and Varndean as well as a host of recreational facilities at Preston Park and within two hundred yards of bus stops for local bus services where route 5B runs along Surrenden Road between Hollingbury and Churchill Square.
This contemporary property offers space for those who need to work from home as the dual-aspect dining room could serve as a home office. With 3 bedrooms, luxury bathroom, separate wc and en-suite shower room, modern fitted kitchen, lounge, conservatory,
A driveway provides off-road parking for side-by side cars as well access to the integral garage, with un-restricted parking on the road outside. Other properties in the street have converted the garage or loft space and this might be something to consider subject to the necessary planning requirements.
Tiered front garden with feature single area to the centre. Steps leading up to;
Double glazed front door opening into;
With built in storage cupboard, radiator, hatch to loft, wall mounted thermostat control and doors to all principal rooms.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
Having double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe and telephone point.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 11' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.00m )
Modern kitchen with matching wall and base units with under counter lighting, work surfaces extending to incorporate a 1 bowl sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap over, built in halogen hob, with cooker hood above, space for upright fridge freezer, built in double oven, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine and further space for tumble dryer, tiled walls, radiator, breakfast bar area, karndean flooring and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 16' 10" x 8' 10" ( 5.13m x 2.69m )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to front and side, double radiator and tv aerial points.
Fully tiled room comprising of a low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to side.
Fully tiled bathroom comprising bath with centre fill mixer taps and wall mounted electric shower and folding shower screen, vanity wash hand basin, shaver point, heated towel rail radiator, radiator and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" into wardrobe recess x 9' 3" ( 3.51m into wardrobe recess x 2.82m )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator and single glazed window to rear.
Living Room 17' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.61m )
Having double glazed window to rear, fireplace with wooden mantle and marble insert and hearth, two radiators, telephone and tv aerial points.
Conservatory 11' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.67m )
uPVC double glazed windows to rear and sliding door to rear, glass roof, double radiator, built in cupboard with shelving and space for freezer.
From Entrance Hall
With built in airing cupboard and further built in cupboard housing Vokera boiler and double glazed door leading out to side of property. Stairs descending down to;
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 12' 2" into wardrobe ( 3.73m x 3.71m into wardrobe )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to side and rear, two built in wardrobes, radiator, tv aerial point and telephone point.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled shower room with walk in shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower and folding glass screen, vanity wash hand basin with mixer taps and cupboards below, low level wc, radiator, ladder style heated towel rail radiator and double glazed window to side.
South facing rear garden with patio area leading to lawned area. Side access to front for both sides of property.
Off road parking for two vehicles and leading to garage.
Single garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41992278.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.