3 bedroom detached house for saleArundel Road, Salvington, West Sussex, BN13 3EL
- Magnificent Kitchen Family Room
- Triple Aspect Living Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite Wet Room/WC
- Spectacular Family Bathroom
- Landscaped Gardens
- Double Glazing/Gas Heating
- Attached Garage
Spacious bespoke three double bedroom detached residence built to a high specification.
The impressive entrance hall leads to the ground floor cloakroom and also has a door to the attached garage. there is a spacious triple aspect living room with inset wiring for quadraphonic speakers and double doors leading to the rear garden. The magnificent family kitchen/dining room has a comprehensive and stylish range of kitchen units as well as double doors leading out to the rear garden.
The galleried style landing gives access to the three double bedrooms and the spacious and stylish family bathroom/wc, the principle bedroom also has a wet room style ensuite.
Outside there are skillfully landscaped gardens and an attached garage.
74 Arundel Road forms part of the A27 therefore giving excellent access to Arundel/Chichester to the West, Brighton to the East and the A24 to Horsham and London to the North.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 146903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.