2 bedroom barn conversion for saleBack Lane, Brigstock, Kettering
- Attractive Village Location
- Characterful Barn Conversion
- Rare Opportunity
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- No Chain
- Gas Central Heating
- Contact Agent to View
DETACHED BARN CONVERSION IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF BRIGSTOCK - lounge, kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms, upstairs bathroom - NO CHAIN - A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
Enter via main front door. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 13' x 12'3 narrowing to 8'8 (3.96m x 3.74m narrowing to 2.68m)
L Shaped room. Exposed beam. Window to front aspect. A range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over and tiled splash back surrounds. Fitted oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. One and a half bowl single drainer composite sink unit with mixer tap over. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for under counter fridge. Radiator.
LOUNGE 15'3 x 13'9 (4.66m x 4.23m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Feature fireplace with Adams style surround and marble effect hearth with in set electric fire. Open plan staircase rising to first floor landing.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Velux style window to ceiling. Access to loft space. Airing cupboard housing boiler for gas central heating and shelving.
BEDROOM ONE 14' x 9'1 max (4.26m x 2.77m max)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Fitted triple wardrobe.
BEDROOM TWO 13 '1 x 9'2 narrowing to 8'6 (3.99m x 2.80m narrowing to 2.62m)
Dual aspect room with windows to front and rear. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment and tiled splash back surrounds, low level WC. Frosted window. Extractor. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Enclosed by picket fence and laid to decorative gravel. Access to main front door.
Agents Note: The property currently falls within the curtilage of the vendors home but is to be separated and provided its own boundary definition.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41993139.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.