1 bedroom apartment for saleFalcon Court, Dinnington, Sheffield
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- INVESTORS ONLY - CURRENTLY TENANTED!
- EXCLUSIVE ONE BEDROOM UPPER FLOOR APARTMENT
- Open plan living room and kitchen. dining room, bathroom
- Allocated parking and communal garden area
- Well placed for local amenities
INVESTORS ONLY - CURRENTLY TENANTED! Exceptionally well appointed one bedroom upper floor apartment located within this exclusive COURTYARD DEVELOPMENT and offered for sale with NO CHAIN. Ideal purchase for the investor looking for long term investment.
INVESTORS ONLY - CURRENTLY TENANTED! EXCELLENT LOCATION FOR AMENITIES is this one bedroom upper floor apartment which must be seen to be appreciated. Being impeccably maintained and offering the perfect accommodation for an investment opportunity for the investor/landlord. Enjoying an exclusive location within a popular courtyard in close proximity to the varied amenities of Dinnington. Accommodation comprises, Communal entrance and staircase to the apartment, hallway, spacious dining room, open plan style lounge and kitchen, bedroom with built in furniture and bathroom. The apartment has allocated parking and an enclosed communal garden area.
Door with intercom system opens into a communal area with stairs rising to the apartments.
Dining Room 11' 7" widest point x 17' 4" ( 3.53m widest point x 5.28m )
Front entrance door opens directly into the spacious dining area having central heating radiator and two Velux windows, recessed lighting to the ceiling.
Lounge/kitchen Area 19' 2" x 12' ( 5.84m x 3.66m )
Open plan style living and kitchen room being attractively decorated with recessed lighting to the ceiling, TV point. The kitchen area has a good range of white gloss base and wall units set above and below worksurfaces having brick effect tiling to the surrounds. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric hob and oven, space for fridge and freezer. plumbing for washing machine and two central heating radiators, The room has an abundance of natural light with two front facing Velux windows and additional double glazed dormer window to the rear. Recessed lighting to the ceiling.
Bedroom 12' 8" x 12' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.86m )
Good sized bedroom having a range of built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed dormer window.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment, pedestal hand wash basin,low flush WC, heated towel rail, partial tiling to the walls and additional tiling to the floor. Double glazed dormer window.
The apartment is situated within a courtyard and has one allocated parking space. There is access to an enclosed communal lawned garden.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41994630.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.