3 bedroom apartment for saleCalver Mill, Calver, Hope Valley
- *** GUIDE PRICE £320,000 - £340,000 ***
- Use of gymnasium
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Easy commutable links to Sheffield, Chesterfield and Manchester
- Close to local shops
- Communal undercroft storage for bikes
- Easy access to local walks and cycle trails
A beautifully appointed second floor, duplex apartment with two allocated parking spaces, enjoying superb views across the River Derwent and Curbar Edge. The property is situated in the very well maintained Grade II listed former cotton mill which retains original features.
A beautifully appointed second floor, duplex apartment with two allocated parking spaces, enjoying superb views across the River Derwent and Curbar Edge. The property is situated in the very well maintained Grade II listed former cotton mill which retains original features alongside high quality modern fittings. Part of a select development nestled in beautifully landscaped communal gardens in a peaceful setting within the heart of the Peak District National Park, with use of private gymnasium, bike store and visitor parking spaces. The apartment is within easy reach of local shop and commutable distance of Sheffield, Chesterfield and Manchester and is situated on the edge of the Chatsworth Country Estate with an excellent range of amenities within the historic market town of Bakewell. The accommodation comprises communal entrance hall with security intercom and lift, entrance hallway, two bedrooms and bathroom. At first floor open plan living dining room, breakfast kitchen and bedroom.
Communal Entrance Hall
An entrance door opens into the communal hallway with security intercom and lift.
A timber entrance door opens into the hallway with security intercom, staircase leading to the first floor with understairs storage area, radiator, built in cloak cupboard and a further cupboard houses the water tank.
With built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 5" narrowing to 9' 8" x 13' 1" ( 3.78m narrowing to 2.95m x 3.99m )
A double bedroom with two front aspect sash windows overlooking the mill and surrounding countryside. Radiator.
Comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. With tiled walls and ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.54m )
With front aspect sash window with deep sill and radiator.
A generous bathroom comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, walk in shower enclosure with glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet and low flush WC. With tiled walls and ladder style heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
With double doors opening into:
Sitting / Dining Room 14' 11" extending to 21' 9" maximum measurement x 21' 1" ( 4.55m extending to 6.63m maximum measurement x 6.43m )
A spacious open plan living dining room with three full length front aspect sash windows enjoying attractive views of the mill and beyond. With two radiators and television point.
With rear aspect sash window overlooking the mill race.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 10' ( 4.19m x 3.05m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect sash window with deep sill and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 7' x 10' ( 2.13m x 3.05m )
(plus 7' 6" x 5' 6")
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with one and a half bowl stainless sink set in roll edge work surface. The integrated appliances include four ring gas hob with overhead extractor canopy and oven beneath, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The kitchen also includes plate rack, display shelving and wine rack. With space for table and chairs, radiator and rear aspect sash window.
With two allocated parking spaces.
Wheel House Gymnasium
The residents have use of the private gymnasium within the former wheel house with dramatic internal waterfall feature.
With additional visitors parking, use of communal undercroft bike store, individual secure storage area and access to the beautifully landscaped communal gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.