3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBrunel Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £385,000
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- BATHROOM & SEPARATE W.C
- DETACHED GARAGE
- ADDITIONAL OFF STREET PARKING
- ENCLOSED & PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
A three bedroom semi detached bungalow within a short walk of Maidenhead town centre and railway station, The property benefits from two reception rooms, detached garage, ample off street parking and enclosed and private rear garden.
sealed unit double glazed residential door, radiator, meter cupboard, useful storage cupboards over, cloaks hanging space, telephone point.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 9' ( 2.67m x 2.74m )
range of marble effect work surfaces with inset sink unit with mixer taps, range of drawers, cupboards and appliance space under, matching wall cupboards, tiled splashbacks surrounding, four ring gas hob, concealed extractor over and electric oven under, space for under counter fridge and freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, side aspect window, bi-folding door to inner hallway.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' max ( 4.42m x 3.66m max )
Stone fireplace, two double radiators, TV point, front aspect window, part glazed door to entrance hall, bi-folding door to inner hallway,
built-in tall broom /storage cupboard, access to boarded loft space with retractable ladder, light point, power points and gas combi boiler.
panel enclosed bath with independent shower mixer, bi-folding shower screen doors and tiled splashbacks surrounding, pedestal wash hand basin, matching half tiled splashbacks, towel radiator, side aspect window.
with low level suite, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, side aspect window.
Bedroom 2 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
radiator, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, tiled splashbacks, shaver point, built-in double storage cupboard, range of book/display shelving, side aspect window, TV point, telephone point, wall light points, door to inner hallway.
Dining Room 13' x 10' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.20m )
double radiator, access to secondary loft space, airing cupboard, radiator, door to
Bedroom 1 13' x 9' 9" plus door recess ( 3.96m x 2.97m plus door recess )
double radiator, rear aspect window.
Sun Lounge 8' x 7' 3" ( 2.44m x 2.21m )
approached via a part glazed door from the dining room, with enclosed radiator, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed sealed unit windows and matching glazed door to patio and rear gardens.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 8' ( 2.67m x 2.44m )
(plus open wardrobe/storage recess with top cupboards over), radiator, front aspect window. This room is approached from the entrance hall.
with up and over door, light and power points, door through to
enclosed and private garden comprising of patio and area of lawn.
side gate leading to garage forecourt and long driveway with parking for several vehicles.
incorporates tarmacadum parking space for a further two vehicles and small enclosed area of lawn with shrubs and evergreens.
From the rear of Maidenhead railway station proceed up Shoppenhangers Road and upon reaching Fredericks Hotel on your left turn right into Larchfield Road. Follow the road around and after some distance turn right into Reid Avenue. At the T-Junction with Brunel Road number 11 will be found almost directly opposite facing you.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41994705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.