Land for saleLand at Red Lane, Red Lane, Todber, Dorset, DT10 1HT
- LARGE RESIDENTIAL BUILDING PLOT
- OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION
- LEVEL SITE WITH GOOD DRAINAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER SEMI RURAL LOCATION
A rare and exciting opportunity to acquire a large residential building plot with the benefit of outline planning permission for one detached dwelling.
Set in a much favoured and sought after semi rural location, of Todber ‘twixt Sturminster Newton and Stour Provost. The plot occupies a level site with good drainage.
Plans and drawings subject to detailed planning permission are available upon request.
The site is offered for sale by private treaty, a price guide of £250,000, offers invited by tender.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41997498.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1118576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hambledon Estate Agents, Gillingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.