2 bedroom flat for saleMerrivale Court, Southbourne.
Sold STC £169,950
Hawkins & Smith are pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom flat in Emsworth.
* Front door to
* ENTRANCE HALL
Built in cupboard housing hot water cylinder, and further built in airing cupboard with slatted shelving and heater.
* LIVING ROOM : 4.4m x 4m (14' 5" x 13' 1")
Attractive room with double glazed patio door, leading to delightful communal gardens, small paved area for seating. Television, radio and satellite point. Telephone point.
* KITCHEN : 3.7m x 1.8m (12' 2" x 5' 11")
A range of base units and drawers with matching wall mounted cupboards above. Space for cooker, and under counter fridge. Large walk in cupboard, with shelving and light. View over- looking the front elevation.
* BEDROOM ONE : 3.4m x 3.1m (11' 2" x 10' 2")
Front elevation. A range of built in sliding mirror wardrobe cupboards to one wall. Television and telephone point.
* BEDROOM TWO : 3.3m x 2.3m (10' 10" x 7' 7")
Rear aspect over looking attractive communal gardens.
Champagne suite comprising panelled bath with fitted Mira shower above, wash hand basin , low level WC, half tiled surrounds and heated towel rail, plus wall mounted electric heater.
MAINTENANCE £144.60 per month. This covers all window cleaning, maintenance of communal areas and resident warden.
LEASE Remainder of 99 year lease from 1987, approximately 70 years remaining.
Council Tax Band B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41998764.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkins and Smith, West Wittering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.