3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, Langley Mill, Nottingham
Sold STC £75,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE***IN NEED OF UPDATING***CHAIN FREE***DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***REAR GARDEN***CALL TO VIEW!!!
A traditional three bedroom semi detached property with no upward chain. Station road is conveniently located in Langley Mill close to a wide range of local amenities including shops, schools, bus routes and train station. In brief the accommodation comprises of a lounge, breakfast kitchen, ground floor bathroom and WC and three double bedrooms. To the rear the garden is enclosed with a patio area . The property has uPVC double glazed windows throughout and has a combination gas central heating boiler. Viewing's essential.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 7" ( 4.45m x 3.84m )
Upvc entrance door to front elevation, radiator, double glazed window to front elevation, fitted carpet, cupboard housing gas meter, stairs
Kitchen 12' 7" x 12' 5" into recess ( 3.84m x 3.78m into recess )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces,stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, and space for appliances, double glazed window to rear elevation, door leading to,
Upvc door to side elevation, door leading to
Fitted with a three piece matching bathroom suite, comprising bath with shower over, radiator, opaque window to side elevation.
Carpet, loft hatch, doors leading to
Bedroom One 12' 6" to recess x 11' 4" ( 3.81m to recess x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.86m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wooden floor, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 6' 11" ( 3.84m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, cupboard housing combination boiler.
The rear garden has a concrete patio and a flower bed with bricked wall boundary, secure side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42012498.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.